Lifespan TR4000i Treadmill Review
The LifeSpan TR4000i treadmill will help you to reach your fitness goals,which features 17 preset programs grouped by exercise motivation to help you quickly choose the best workout for your needs. A multicolor LCD monitor lets you keep an eye on your progress.
Price from $1,699.00 to $1,999.00
The LifeSpan TR4000i is a great treadmill which have an infinitely variable update available via a USB that’s quite helpful.
List Price:$2,499.99 | Save $800.99 (32%) On Lifespan TR4000i Treadmill!
*You will be redirected to Amazon.com & FREE Shipping.
Lifespan TR4000i Treadmill Video Review
Lifespan TR4000i Treadmill Expert Reviews
- “The TR4000i LifeSpan treadmill should more than satisfy any walker or avid runner. The track is roomy and absorbs impact well, the guided workout options are plentiful, and the incline helps sculpt muscles quickly as fat melts away…..”—by treadmillreviews.net
- “Using a proven platform, they are using a new console that can interact with a USB port on the console and then update it online by transferring the USB to your computer.
- “The TR4000i is a model that we recommend. This model has received high ranking and very good reviews. And it figures. High quality meets diversity, sturdiness and aesthetics and gives the user a complex, powerful machine…..”—by runreviews.com
Lifespan TR4000i Treadmill Best Price
Lifespan TR4000i Treadmill User Reviews
- “Awesome treadmill:I’m just north of 200 pounds and this treadmill can take a beating and still feel like it’s nailed to the floor. I do with it had a few more bells and whistles, but for the price (steep at 1600.00) it is so close to a gym quality treadmill that I can’t complain. Very very very pleased with this purchase. Have dropped 10 already ….”—By Brian Rock
- “great treadmill:It came down to this model and the Sole F85 but at the end it was the positive reviews from Health Magazine and Runners World on the TR 4000 that pushed me over the top I use it for about four to five hours a week, about every other day and I have noticed nothing but good things so far. The belt width is about 20 inches wide and the 60 inch long is perfect for all out sprints. Some other treadmills are wider like the F85, some are smaller but 20 inches seems to be the industry norm at this price. I have begun to notice after many uses, that the belt and deck offer a very nice cushioning system. There is an assortment of programs that come with this treadmill I have just begun to utilize, such as the 7 sports training programs. They really help you get a positive workout, warm-up to cool down. I recommend trying each program and seeing which one suits your lifestyle and fitness regimen. What appears to be unique to me from my research is that this treadmill allows you to decide programs based on your interest level…weight loss, training etc… It has 15 incline levels to compliment speeds of .5 mph to 12 mph which is great for interval training. The motor carries a lifetime warranty and is extremely quiet. I have the freedom to listen to my music through the treadmill console, which is not over powered by the noise of the motor. Other models I have tried in the past have had very loud, almost overwhelming sounding motors. I have also begun to use the LifeSpan Fitness Club that came with the unit. I had to speak to a representative from the actual company for information on how to use it. This perk allows you to record all aspects of a workout, and view it electronically through the internet. It really helps when goal setting to actually see your results and what you should be working for. This recording system keeps readings of my progress and outlines fitness goals. If you have this capability with a LifeSpan Treadmill, I would recommend taking the time to implement the LifeSpan fitness club into your workout routines. I would recommend this treadmill to anyone looking to take their workouts to a new level.”—by Theresa