Livestrong LS8.0T Review
The Livestrong LS8.0T Treadmill is a full-size treadmill for beginners and workout enthusiasts alike. the LS8.0T Exclusive Livetrack Interactive Technology allows you to track your progress. Track your workout history by transferring it from the machine to your computer using the USB device that is included. Within seconds you’ll be able to view your your progress easily.
Price from $799.99 to $859.96
The Livestrong LS8.0T Treadmill is a surprisingly powerful and inexpensive fitness machine. it would be another best home treadmills choice in price range $500 – $1,000.
List Price:$1,499.99 | Save $700.00 (47%) On Livestrong LS8.0T Treadmill Now!
*You will be redirected to Amazon.com & FREE Shipping.
Livestrong LS8.0T Treadmill Video Review
Livestrong LS8.0T Treadmill Expert Reviews
- ” It is great not having to compromise on quality in order to not break the bank for a good treadmill,This treadmill is best suited for users determined to workout intensely and consistently……”—by runreviews.com
- ” the LiveStrong 8.0T features the basics of a good home treadmill while also adding some entertaining audio distraction. It’s priced well under $1000 and is a good value…..”—by treadmillreviews.net
- “A very strong warranty for a $999 unit and a good value for the buck,A very strong warranty for a $999 unit and a good value for the buck!……”—by treadmilldoctor.com
Livestrong LS8.0T Treadmill Best Price
Livestrong LS8.0T Treadmill User Reviews
- “Great treadmill for beginner runner:I bought this treadmill because I am just starting to get into running.
This treadmill was middle of the road in price and the LiveStrong warranty was better than most others out there.
Started up with no problems, we haven’t used it much just yet but I will update once we have logged a good amount of miles on it.
-The box was severly beat up when it arrived but luckily no parts were damaged because of padding.
-This was not hard to set up. It took my fiance and I about 1.5 hours to assemble and lets be honest, I just stood there and held up an item or two. This is a 2-person job! One person to hold up parts, the other to screw things in, etc.
-Instructions were easy to follow, had no issues with any of the process including lubing underneath the belt.
-VERY quiet!…”—By K’s Mommy
- “Enjoying getting fit:We had been given a used treadmill years back that finally died on us. We replaced it with a LiveStrong and enjoy all the added features. I step on, log in as user #1 pick the incline setting,my amount of time, turn on the fan and Ipod and off I go. I enjoy it so much I could walk for hours. The controls are easy to use. I like that it has different users so you can log in your info and it tracks how you are doing. The speakers for the Ipod sound good and if my husband is watching tv while on his machine, I just put on my head set througjh the treadmill and it sounds just as good. I like the tread settings also, it helps with the arthritis in my feet when I set in on the softest tread. All in all a great asset to our work out routines”—by Gettin Fit
Where to Buy
If you are Livestrong LS8.0T Treadmill Users just add any comments here to share your User Reviews and Buying Tips, check more on Livestrong Treadmills Reviews.